Prepaid SIM Card (Data Only)
Show Email Voucher on your mobile to the staff
- Incheon airport : 24 hours
- Gimpo airport : 7am - 11pm
- KT Office at Hongdae : 9am - 6pm
- Gimhae airport : 6am - 10pm
- Jeju airport : 9am - 7pm
Book 1 days in advance by 16:00 KST
All sales final
✓ Locations of KT (Olleh) Roaming Center/Office:
1. Incheon International Airport (Seoul)
(1) Next to GATE 10 (Arrival Hall, 1F) - Everyday 06:00-22:00
(2) Next to GATE 6 (Arrival Hall, 1F) - Everyday 24 hours
*Gate 10 is less crowded
2. Gimpo International Airport (Seoul)
Next to GATE 1 (Arrival Hall, 1F, International Terminal) - Everyday 07:00-23:00
3. Gimhae International Airport (Busan)
Next to GATE 3 (Arrival Hall, 1F) - Everyday 06:00-22:00
4. Jeju International Airport
Next to GATE 5 Casino Booth (Arrival Hall, 1F) - Everyday 09:00-19:00
5. Hongik Univ. (Hongdae) Station
1-minute walk (approx. 100m) from Exit #2 - Everyday 09:00-18:00
*Please email us for exact directions/address after payment is complete
6. Funko Office (Sinchon Station)
10-minute walk from Exit #8 - Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Please email us for exact directions/address
*Funko Office is the ONLY venue where onsite cash payment AND SIM card pickup is possible
1. Can one person book multiple SIM cards for friends and family?
Yes, 1 person can book up to 10 SIM cards, however, please note the SIM card usage time starts counting from the moment you pick up the SIM card from the airport.
If you would like to pick-up your SIM card then activate it at a later time, please choose the Hong-ik University Office pick-up location. Please keep in mind that you will need to install the SIM card by yourself with this option.
2. I am using Samsung S6. Is it the right sim card for S6?
Yes, the SIM Card help desk will issue you a SIM card that fits your phone model type(nano, micro etc). They have different SIM cards for each different phone type. Price is same for all sizes.
3. Can I extend the date?
Sorry, Date extension is not available.
4. When will my simcard be expired? (Is it hour-based or day-based?)
Q I booked a 5 days plan(120hrs) for 09-22. If I activate it at 10pm, will 09-22 itself be counted as the first day and they will only have 5 days of use, or will they have 120 hours?
A It is counted on an hourly basis. If you start using your SIM card at 10pm on Sep 22, it will be expired on 10PM on Sep 27.
5. Can I use the sim card with my wifi router?
The unlimited data SIM card can be used with your own portable wifi router. However, additional processing is required in order for the SIM card to work properly with wifi routers like changing the APN settings. These settings and functionality of each wifi router vary per device so the telecom staff cannot assist you with updating these settings. If you are able to setup the wifi router yourself after retrieval of the SIM card, then the SIM card can be used. If you are unsure how to process these changes, we do not recommend you purchase this SIM card for use with a wifi router.